Two Stage Air Compressor
We are counted amid the leading Two Stage Air Compressor Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers in Gujarat (India). The Two Stage Air Compressor that we deal in is a hard-wearing air compressor that utilizes two cylinders. Two-Stage Air Compressor expands the amount of air in a restrained space. Restrained air forms pressure and produces power for commercial, industrial and personal uses. The Two-Stage Air Compressor also has two pistons. Amongst these two, one pumps air from one cylinder to another, which eventually expands the air pressure for producing the amount of power required for the equipment (generally requiring air pressure above 150 psi). Two Stage Air Compressors can be continuously used for several hours.
- Two-Stage Air Compressor comes with two cylinders or air storage chambers
- Two-Stage Air Compressor also has two pistons for pumping air; first piston compresses air and sends it into the second storage tank, or cylinder, where compressed air is stored for future use.
- Two-Stage Air Compressor is either powered by electricity or gas. The electricity powered Two Stage Air Compressors are user-friendly and, thus more common. On the contrary, the Gas powered compressors can be used when there is lack of electricity or in areas where it is hard to use electricity.
- The Two Stage Air Compressors provide power to pneumatic tools such as spray guns, ratchet wrenches and air nailers. They can be used in gas stations and various manufacturing plants.
- Two Stage Air Compressors are typically immobile and can be used to provide power to a range of tools for a long duration.
- As compared to their counterparts, Two Stage Air Compressors are more energy efficient. By utilizing more air power, they generate less heat. Also, the Two Stage Air Compressor and apparatus do not wear since heat generation is quite low.
- Two Stage Air Compressors produce more power than conventional electric-power generators and are also safer than other power generation systems.
- Two-Stage Air Compressors are strong packages to be used either as a backup system in major installation or a whole air system for small industrial installations.
Application Areas :
- Plastic Industries
- Petrol Pumps
- Pneumatic Operations
- For the production of Chemicals and fertilizers
Shop No-5 & 6, Lotus Archad, opp. Automotives Showroom, Gondal Road, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360002, India